This has been an up and down week for me. I am so thankful for the new routine that I have with MKMMA because it really helped me out this week. The great thing is you never go too long between readings of your DMP, or cards, or the books. Each time I feel built up even if just prior I was kind of bummed out. This is creating a habit for me to where I GO to my DMP (and God) for comfort when doubts try to overwhelm me. That brings me to a few sentences from the Master Key Lesson Three that really helped me see the significance of this undertaking:
- 3:11 Herein lies the power of the conscious mind; the subconscious can and will carry out such plans and ideas as may be suggested to it by the conscious mind
- 3:12 Conscious thought, then, is master of this sun center from which life and energy of the entire body flows and the quality of thought which we entertain determines the quality of the thought which this sun radiates.
- 3:14 Thoughts of power, confidence and hope all produce a corresponding state, but the one arch enemy of the solar plexus which must be absolutely destroyed before there is any possibility of letting any light shine is FEAR.
- 3:14 When fear is effectually and completely destroyed, your light will shine, the clouds will disperse and you will have the great source of power, energy, and life.
So when I perform my new habits this happens for me
- My subconscious is impressed upon by my conscious mind
- There is a high quality to the thoughts that I am impressing it with
- These thoughts in my dmp are filled with power, confidence and courage thereby producing those states within me.
- Then those states batter down any fear that was rising up prior to the readings.
- Once that happens I walk away from the DMP, cards, and OG with shining light as the clouds disperse as if my life is new in that moment.
Now that is awesome!