I was wondering if this is more based on the class working in the minds and lives of people and/or that it is just more likely that people post positive things rather than negative things meaning they tend not to share the negative. I am not talking about “bashing” type negativity but more along the lines of struggles. So I wondered, if at times, people feel somewhat alone because they are struggling and mostly read that everyone is victorious. I have been there, not just in MKMMA, but in many arenas of life. So I wanted to post a real post that maybe the people who are struggling today might relate too. It is not always the easiest thing to share a negative experience or thought in true honesty when we are all working really hard to do the 7 day mental diet and can’t share opinions.
- This week I have not felt EXCITED about what I am doing even though I know it is a super powerful exciting thing.
- At times I worry that I am supposed to be feeling awesome 100% of the time and I don’t so then I wonder if I am doing something wrong.
- Just the plain ole’ thought, “Am I doing this right”. Red pencil! LOL
- Why does it “appear” to be so easy for that person and not for me. Even though we don’t actually know how it is for that person REALLY.
- Sometimes I just don’t want to do the exercises but I still do, does that mean I don’t get it or am not doing my best because I don’t want to even though I do. I think this is truly where the victory is…….doing it regardless.
- Am I being realistic and why do I feel like I am delusional at times hahahahaha. Bridging the gap baby!
- It’s odd that the more positive that I get the more alone I can feel because most people are so negative and now I can no longer relate to them as well as when I was more negative. I am really focused now.
- Why doesn’t this person I am talking to know what the heck DMP means LOL
- Am I being balanced about all of this, can a life of burning desire even have a balance.
- I wonder why nobody really responds to my posts in the alliance area?
Anyway, just thought I would share some of the things that pop into my mind, hopefully for 7 seconds or less though right!