Hello there. My name is Jason and this blog is here to explore……………myself! Now even though it may be about a journey that I am on does not be any means denote that it won’t help you one the journey you are on. Since I was a kid I have always liked to help people. I don’t really recall helping a lot of people but people say that I have so that is pretty cool. I am a pretty internal kind of guy and a bit shy I guess. The super outgoing of you may think I am a recluse……hahahaha……….and the most introverted of you may think I am way more outgoing than I think I am. I guess none of that really matters though. The simple fact is that I am just me and that is enough. I have been on many journeys that other people wish they could be on and that makes this place an open invitation to believe in yourself enough to take YOURSELF on a new path. A few simple facts about me:
- I went from pretty damn obese to running ALOT of marathons and ultra-marathons. I have been on the weight loss journey!
- I really love my yard and a super nice lawn.
- Running is a meditative outlet for me and allows me the opportunity to push my body with my mind.
- I love to laugh……….HARD. So that when I go to bed I let out a big sigh thinking “man…what a great life”.
- I have my fears and hard things that at times prevent me from doing everything I really want to do.
I am on this MKMMA journey because I just made one of the biggest moves in my entire life only about 3 months ago. I feared it, I lothed it, I was guilt ridden about it………..but I did it and boy has my life freed up in ways I never thought possible. Ask me about it if you want to know more. You see, without knowing it, I started this MKMMA journey a long time ago with the help of an important friend and that is why I was able to acheive this huge life change that I just experienced. But it didn’t happen without dreaming of it first and then making a plan. Now the world is wide open to FINALLY experience the true joy, peace, and exhuberance that I have always dreamed. This blog is about the organized fashion in which I will achieve what I have always wanted. Enjoy the view!